Some of my friends who are keeping pregnancy blogs post weekly updates, so I'm going to post one today. Usually, people also post a belly picture, but I have to admit, I'm not ready to do that because basically all I have going on is "chub" ha!
How far along? 12w2d
Weight gain/loss: No weight change
Maternity clothes? Not really. I have one pair of maternity yoga pants that I pretty much live in at home, though.
Stretch marks? Nah, way too early for that. I hope they will miraculously stay away!
Sleep? I sleep pretty well, but I wake up at least 4 or 5 times to pee.
Best moment this week? Seeing baby during a 3D ultrasound.
Food cravings: Random and it changes regularly, but mostly salty carbs like pasta and french fries.
Gender: Not sure yet. The doctor's early guess at the most recent ultrasound appointment is girl.
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? Nope, too early.
What I miss? Having energy at night to do things like work out!
What I'm looking forward to: Hopefully getting over the 1st trimester "yuckies" very soon.
Milestones: Seeing baby during the 3D ultrasound and "coming out" on Facebook.
YAY! You did a survey ;) I hope you get over those yuckies very soon as well! =)
ReplyDeleteMmmmm pasta and french fries...
ReplyDeleteOkay, so your posts haven't been showing up in my feed and all this time I've been thinking you weren't updating! Sheesh! I'm so glad to see everything is going well and yay for a (maybe) girl!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Baker. :)
ReplyDelete