For those of you who know me well, it will be no surprise that it's been painful for me to take and post pictures of my growing belly. I've spent a long time trying to lose weight, get fit, shrink. Over the past year or so, I've not done a great job of staying fit, and now to add insult to injury, no matter what I do, my body is going to get bigger over the next 6 months.
I know, I know. It's for a good cause. I should be happy and excited to see my belly bulging. Of course, I am ecstatic that I am "growing" a healthy baby, and there is a part of me that is looking forward to being visibly pregnant instead of just looking like I ate one too many donuts.
Anyway, here I am in all of my chubby glory. The first picture I took just days after finding out I was pregnant. The second one was taken this morning before I left for work.
4 weeks (July 30th)
13 weeks, 6 days (October 7th)
I was sucking in the best I could in both pictures. Hopefully soon, I will look pregnant instead of just "thick"! :)
P.S. Maybe I'll smile for the next one haha!


hahaha I was all excited to see a picture!! I think you are absolutely beautiful and are looking great! the first few months is tough because it is the "I just look fat not pregnant stage"! Just know that you are beautiful!! I can't wait to see your baby bump grow! =)
ReplyDeleteSorry! I posted the blog at school this morning before the kiddos came in, but then for some reason, I couldn't get the pictures to work. They're up now. :P
ReplyDeleteYour body is growing for a great reason and I'm super excited!
ReplyDeleteSmile next time! :D
I think you look great! I also had trouble smiling in my belly pics for some reason. Take note of the last one when I had to crop my head out of the pic. :-)
ReplyDeleteOMG! You are not chubby--you look great!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies. I love you girls. Muah! xo
ReplyDeleteLooking lovely, my dear!!
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome!!! And yes, you need to smile for the rest of them your smile is beautiful!
ReplyDelete