Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

We took Nora to church for the first time today, and she did incredibly well. She slept most of the time except for when she woke up to be fed at one point.

Then, we went to Dede and Grandpa's for lunch, and she was a perfect angel as everyone played "pass the baby". She only fussed a few times. Once to be fed, and twice when she needed her diaper changed. I was so proud of her!

However, our day didn't get off to a great start. I had to wake her from a deep sleep to get her dressed for church, and she wasn't all too impressed, as you can see from her reaction here:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And for a little added cuteness, here is a picture I from her newborn photoshoot. Cutest little Easter Bunny I have ever seen!




1 comment:

  1. OMG...she is adorable!!! Love the bunny ears! What a perfect baby girl!

    ReplyDelete