Thursday, June 27, 2013

Where Has The Time Gone?

Sweet Nora is over 2 years old now, and I have loved looking back through these blog entries. I noticed that there were many pictures I took of myself pregnant that were not included, and there were some ultrasound pictures of her missing. I'm going to put them here before I have this printed into a pregnancy memory book for myself and Nora, should she ever want to have it.

Where it all began. The faintest of faint positive pregnancy tests and a not-yet-there baby bump:


Then, things started to happen...


We fell in love with her a little more every time we saw her.




Now, almost 27 months later, we can not remember or imagine life without her.


Our three dogs and one "baby" help to keep us on our toes. I don't think we would want things any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment