Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Survey Says! (And some "puffy" pictures)

How far along? 34w4d
Weight gain/loss: I think I'm done discussing this lol.
Maternity clothes? Yes, and I had to buy a few new clothing items recently.
Stretch marks? Sadly, yes. I'm not one of the lucky ones. So far, they're all under my belly button.
Sleep? Yes, but not well. Swelling has spread to my hands, and I wake up with them aching. I'm having to wear carpal tunnel type wrist bands now while I sleep. See pictures below. It's sexy.
Best moment this week? Baby shower! Also, kitchen and bathroom are now 100% completely renovated. YAY!
Food cravings: I'd like to say those Cadbury mini eggs and diet coke, but that's more of a "want" than an actual craving. :)
Gender: It's a girl!
Belly button in or out? Still in but there's a weird little lip poking out.
Movement? Yep, she's a move and a shaker.
What I miss? Comfortable and restful sleep.
What I'm looking forward to: My 2nd baby shower at work on March 9th. Also, maternity leave can not come soon enough.
Milestones: Does having a baby shower count as a milestone? If so, I guess that's my milestone this week. Oh, and we went on the L&D tour recently and finished our Hypnobirthing classes.

And now, behold the sexiness:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah! Your feet look sooo uncomfortable!! Not long now though and you'll be holding your little one and your feet will be a distant memory! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red, that is an understatement! BUT you are right. It's just a temporary discomfort. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG You poor thing!! That does look mighty uncomfortable!! hang in there, relief is just around the corner...and in the mean time, rest lots and get in some much deserved pampering!

    ReplyDelete