I did have a small blood pressure "scare" last week. My BP was slightly elevated. This same intervention-happy OB proceeded to tell me all of the worst-case scenarios that could happen due to high blood pressure. Then he proceeded to take my BP again, and not surprisingly, it was through the roof. He sent me to L&D for 3 hours of monitoring, and for the full 3 hours my blood pressure was perfectly normal. Thank goodness for that!
I'm now going to the doctor twice weekly for BP monitoring. My due date is very FAST approaching. Brad and I are a combination of very excited and completely terrified. The bottom line is that we can not wait to meet our precious daughter, but we are very nervous first-time parents.
On a fun note, the nursery is done!




AND the carseat is installed in the car! Last but not least, I am on maternity leave. So now, we wait. :)
I love her nursery! I can't believe you're so close! :) I can't wait to see her!
ReplyDeleteThank you. We had fun putting it together. Well... I had fun watching Brad put it together, I should say ha!
ReplyDeleteNot much longer now until she is here. 19 days maximum from today since my doctor won't let me go past 41 weeks!
I know I've said this already but the nursery is beautiful...love it!!! I think we also have the same carseat-Graco Snug Ride 35?? I can't believe that as of today you are 10 days away from EDD-WHOOT
ReplyDeleteYep, Graco Snugride 35. The pattern is "Logan". We love it. 10 days until my EDD, and I hope baby girl plan to make an appearance. Doctor things I'm going to go late. Sigh. :(
ReplyDeleteWe have the Logan, too! Love love love the nursery :)
ReplyDelete