Sunday, February 6, 2011

Survey: 31 weeks 2 days

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yes, my head is cut off. On purpose. I'm looking a little rough right now. :)

How far along? 31w2d
Weight gain/loss: Yep, still gaining lol.
Maternity clothes? Yes, except for a few shirts. I'm starting to think I'm going to need some new shirts, but I'm trying to hold out.
Stretch marks? Unfortunately, I had some show up about 2 weeks ago. They're pink and thin and below my belly button. ::Sad face::
Sleep? Decidedly more difficult these days. It is almost impossible to get comfortable. I wake up often with sore or tingly limbs.
Best moment this week? Shower invitations going out and noticing a few things bought from my registry. Getting the kitchen renovation underway. It should be done this week!
Food cravings: Nothing specific. I'm just hungry all the time.
Gender: It's a girl!
Belly button in or out? Still in.
Movement? Lots and often. She's a wiggle worm. A gymnast in the making.
What I miss? Comfortable sleep.
What I'm looking forward to: Getting my kitchen back and the rest of my house back in order.
Milestones: Passing my glucose tolerance test a couple of weeks ago. :)

2 comments:

  1. Your bump is adorable. I still think you look fabulous. Wish I could be there to rub that belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I don't even mind the belly rubs these days. :)

    ReplyDelete