From Mommy:
"Dear Little Baby, I want you to know that my life combines with yours in love.I'm carrying you with such loving pride. I look forward to your birth with such joy. I'm elated at the thought of your coming to me."
From Daddy:
"I promise to love you unconditionally. I promise to protect you, for your pain hurts me more than my own. I promise to be a pillar of courage and a pillow of comfort. I promise to explore the world with you, explain the world to you, and expect the world of you. I promise to be a fortress in which youc an hide, a friend in whom you can confide, and a father in whose heart you'll find love and in whose eyes you'll find pride."
It's been so hard to put into our own words what it is we want to say to our sweet baby girl. As we sit here watching sweet Nora wiggle around, moving my big, round belly back and forth, these excerpts express only a very small part of what we are feeling.

Love those quotes, wow :)
ReplyDelete