Saturday, October 16, 2010

Survey and Picture: 15 weeks, 1 day

How far along? 15w1d
Weight gain/loss: The official answer is "still no weight gain" per my last doctor's appointment almost 3.5 weeks ago. However, I quickly hopped on the scale the other day, and I *think* I'm up about 3.5. My official answer is still NO WEIGHT GAIN, though, until my next appointment on Wednesday. :)
Maternity clothes? I finally bought a couple of items yesterday on sale at Kohls. The picture I'll post at the bottom of this survey is wearing my first "in public" maternity pants and shirt. (I've been wearing maternity yoga pants around the house for weeks haha!)
Stretch marks? Nope, still too early. Still hoping they'll stay away.
Sleep? I'm sleeping well, and I'm waking up less frequently to go to the bathroom. I hear that happens in 2nd tri, but that it will come back with a vengeance later.
Best moment this week? Not baby related: FALL BREAK!
Food cravings: I'm craving the salty carbs a little less, thankfully, thought I have been wanting Salt and Vinegar chips. Other than that, I've been eating a lot of apples. That's a good thing, right?
Gender: We still don't know for sure. Our anatomy scan should be the week of Thanksgiving, around November 24th. We'll schedule that this Wednesday. We're still betting on a girl, though.
Belly button in or out? Innie!!!
Movement? Nope, still too early, though rumor has it that in the next few weeks I could start to feel flutters. Yay!
What I miss? You know, right now, nothing. I feel good. My energy is back. Now I just need to get back into a more active routine.
What I'm looking forward to: Feeling baby flutters. Looking more visibly pregnant instead of just thicker.
Milestones: Hitting 2nd trimester (a couple of weeks ago)

Now, is it just me, or do I look a little less "thick" than I did a week and a half ago? Maybe it's just the shirt I'm wearing, or maybe it's wishful thinking. :)


4 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to see you with a huge baby belly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been eating a lot of apples, too. Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missie, I work with a lady who is due in November. Every afternoon once the kids leave, we pass each other in the hallway munching on apples lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you're doing well! I can't wait to hear if the baby's a girl for sure or not!

    ReplyDelete