"I'm pregnant."
It's amazing that two little words can turn your life upside down in a heartbeat. For as long as I live, I will never forget when Sarah told me those two little words.
Maybe I should back up and fill in the background information before continuing. You see, a couple of years ago, I would have thought I would never hear my wife tell me she was pregnant. At that point, it wasn't in our plans. Of course, before that... 10-15 years ago, I would have been willing to bet you the farm that I would never hear those two words from anyone. (Marriage, let alone children, seemed to be out of the realm of possibility.)
So now, here Sarah and I are, on the verge of our greatest adventure together. In a couple of hours, we are visting the doctor for the first official visit. Tonight, we are planning to tell my family the news. I expect a little bit of teasing.
We are thrilled!!
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
ReplyDeleteAwwww-this is very sweet! I'm so happy for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteAwww yay! I hope I get to meet you someday, Brad :)
ReplyDeleteThis is so sweet! I'm so happy for you guys!! :)
ReplyDelete