Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Introducing our little blob!



What a glorious sight!!

Today, we had our 2nd appointment, and we got to see our cute little blob along with a beautiful, strong heartbeat. Brad seemed excited, while I am relieved. I feel like I can breathe easier for a few more days.

Our next appointment is in 4 weeks, at which time we will be able to actually HEAR the heart beating! I wish I had a fast-forward button!

We have been slowly sharing the news with family and friends, but we will probably wait until after our next appointment to make our good news "public knowledge".

4 comments:

  1. And what a beautiful blob it is ;) Very happy you had a great first ultrasound and baby L has a strong heart beat! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! It is beautiful :) Can't wait for your next appointment! *Wills time to go faster*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just cannot look at your blob enough times! Love it!

    ReplyDelete