Sunday, January 9, 2011

Survey Says!

Survey time!

How far along? 27 weeks 2 days
Weight gain/loss: 25 lbs. Bummer.
Maternity clothes? Yep. I think I have 2 or 3 shirts and a few tank tops that aren't maternity, but everything else is and has been for a long while now.
Stretch marks? Still nothing new. Fingers crossed!
Sleep? I would say I wake more often to shift positions as limbs fall asleep and get tingly, but I'm still pretty happy with how I am sleeping. I may need an extra pillow to help with comfort soon, though.
Best moment this week? Hitting 3rd trimester and finding out when my shower is going to be.
Food cravings: Not too much, but when I do have a craving, it's still for something sweet.
Gender: It's a girl!
Belly button in or out? Still in. Maybe a little less shallow, though.
Movement? Yes, especially at night when I get in bed, in the middle of the night when I wake up, first thing in the morning, when I'm in the bath tub, and after I eat something sweet.
What I miss? Strenuous workouts, excessive amounts of diet coke, being able to put on socks and shoes without any effort.
What I'm looking forward to: Home renovations being started and complete, sooner than later please and thank you!!
Milestones: 3rd trimester! Only 89 days to go (give or take, of course) according to my countdown ticker!

2 comments:

  1. I am reading your blog, you are in my Google reader :-)
    You haven't posted a bump pic in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny you should say that. I was thinking that I've been posting too many bump pictures! Maybe I'll take one today. :)

    ReplyDelete