I haven't done one of these since 15 weeks, so I thought now would be a good time.
How far along? 22 weeks, 4 days
Weight gain/loss: 17.5 lbs
Maternity clothes? Pretty much exclusively, except for a few shirts. A co-worker recently gave me about 6 maternity shirts, so that was a real score!
Stretch marks? Not yet, but it's still early.
Sleep? I am still sleeping really well. Knock on wood!
Best moment this week? Not only did I start feeling the baby move a few weeks ago, but Brad felt the baby move last night!!
Food cravings: Mostly sweets, like hot chocolate and donuts.
Gender: It's a girl!
Belly button in or out? Innie!!!
Movement? Yes. Yay!I feel her flipping and flopping all over the place, but mostly at night before bed.
What I miss? Strenuous workouts, excessive amounts of diet coke, being able to put on socks and shoes without any effort.
What I'm looking forward to: Christmas vacation and home renovations.
Milestones: Finding out we're having a girl and both Brad and I feeling her move around.

You look sooo great!!! Isn't feeling the baby move the best thing ever!! Hope you are having fun getting into the festive spirit! We decorated our tree last night and it made me giddy to think that by the time I take it down, I'll have a baby! hehe! Best Christmas present EVER! We got a lot of snow so I'll take a picture soon to show you-WOWZERS
ReplyDeleteWow, that really puts it in perspective. Yours will be here before the month is over!!!!
ReplyDelete