

On a side-note, Orlando was fabulous. The weather was *perfect*, I got to visit with some friends, stay at a Disney Resort (Caribbean Beach), see a little bit of Disney World, do some shopping, and pick up some cool materials to bring back to school with me. While I wish I'd been there with Brad for purely vacationing purposes, it wasn't a bad way to spend 4 days.
Here are 2 pictures from the resort I stayed at, including the building I was in and our own private "beach".

Also, while at the conference, I was able to hear 2 people who I look up to speak. The first was Erin Gruwell. You may know her as the teacher from the movie "Freedom Writers". I boohoo'd my way through her presentation. The 2nd was one of my very favorite young adult fiction authors, Sharon Draper. I was able to get 2 books signed by Ms. Draper at the exhibit hall after her presentation. Score!
Check back in on Wednesday for news from my anatomy scan! I am excited and extremely nervous. I hope to post a perfect report and some awesome ultraound pictures for you.
I'm also working on Brad to post a blog, but apparently, he doesn't have much to say about this whole pregnancy thing. I'm hoping that means that I've been easy to live with and that the past few months have passed just like "business as usual" for him.
you look awesome momma!!!! I love the belly pics! I'm very jealous though-haha-I wish my work would send me to Disney! ;)
ReplyDelete